Yes our house is for sale! We know this is a crazy market to try to sell a house! We love where we live and have an awesome ward and would hate to move but feel like there is a reason we feel this need!! So if our house happens to sell the plan is to head to Highland where both my sisters live and we could be in a cul-de-sac! The good part is that I am not leaving my cute Bunco group!! Girls you hopefully will be willing to travel all the way to Highland when its my turn!!
2 comments:
That will be fun living so close to your sisters. My sister only lives 3 min away and I love it! As much as I hate to see you go. I wish you the best of luck selling your house. (If all possible try to sell it to a cute family like yours with a lot of kids!!!)
Okay, I'm not going to curse you or hope your house doesn't sell because I want you to be happy, and the Highland cul-de-sac with your sisters sounds wonderful. And I will gladly drive to Highland to play bunco. I do, however, hope your sign doesn't mysteriously end up in the river.
Post a Comment