My Travel Agent slash husband is always planning the funnest vacations!! Since he LOOOVEEEEESSS BYU Football he didn't want to miss a game! When we got an invitation to go with the Legacy group to Seattle he couldn't pass it up!! We couldn't go on the chartered plane which was a bummer since he had to work the day on Thursday so we flew out Thursday night instead. We got to hang with Ty Detmer and all the Cougar die hard fans. Attend a Yankees and Mariner Baseball game. Ride a ferry to the BYU vs. Washington Huskies game get mooned (yes I sayed get MOONED!!! +some other things) by the Husky fans and watch BYU WIN which was awesome!! Then we also had a sail boat ride around Puget Sound and just be together!! It was so fun!! I never thought I'd love Seattle so much but it was a blast!!



5 comments:
Cute pics! I'm jealous of your little getaways. Your hair looks long! I'll have to get the scoop at Bunco, you should come. We are going to SG now too, but I don't want to miss bunco, so we will leave Fri. I guess!
Love the pictures...glad you guys had a great time! We love your kids and it was fun to spend time with them!
you know, Seattle is a pretty sweet city. Cute pics!
It looks like so much fun! I'm so glad to have your blog. We miss you guys. Now that I'm not sick we will have to go out.
That was a fabulous game! We were screaming and yelling! Thank heavens they won! Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment