This past weekend we headed down to St. George to take our parents both to see BIG RIVER at Tuachaun and then to see Trina run the St. George Marathon. I was just lucky that my Birthday fell between all of this. We drove to St. George Friday morning and let the kids swim. Then we met my cute friend Kelly and her kids to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Then my cute friend MaryLynn was kind enough to drive a babysitter to my house so all us adults could go to dinner and then to BIG RIVER. The play was long but the stage was awesome!! The next day MY BIRTHDAY!! I woke up to my kids, Gary's parents, sister Kristie, sister Tami and husband Mike and kids Jacob, Hannah and Matthew singing me Happy Birthday and breakfast made for me!! Then we headed to the Marathon where my incredible sister ran 26.2 miles (I call that pure torture!!) but she did it and I was so proud of her I started to tear up!! Then that afternoon I met my friend MaryLynn and we hit the mall and did our damage!! We had so much fun!! Then that night the girls went to dinner!! My Mom, Trina, my friend Kelly and I went to Players a new restaurant in St. George. Luckily the company was good because the food and service wasn't. But it made for an eventful night. This day was perfect!! Being with my family and friends!!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
This past weekend we headed down to St. George to take our parents both to see BIG RIVER at Tuachaun and then to see Trina run the St. George Marathon. I was just lucky that my Birthday fell between all of this. We drove to St. George Friday morning and let the kids swim. Then we met my cute friend Kelly and her kids to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Then my cute friend MaryLynn was kind enough to drive a babysitter to my house so all us adults could go to dinner and then to BIG RIVER. The play was long but the stage was awesome!! The next day MY BIRTHDAY!! I woke up to my kids, Gary's parents, sister Kristie, sister Tami and husband Mike and kids Jacob, Hannah and Matthew singing me Happy Birthday and breakfast made for me!! Then we headed to the Marathon where my incredible sister ran 26.2 miles (I call that pure torture!!) but she did it and I was so proud of her I started to tear up!! Then that afternoon I met my friend MaryLynn and we hit the mall and did our damage!! We had so much fun!! Then that night the girls went to dinner!! My Mom, Trina, my friend Kelly and I went to Players a new restaurant in St. George. Luckily the company was good because the food and service wasn't. But it made for an eventful night. This day was perfect!! Being with my family and friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, sounds like you had a great one.
You are the best and look younger every year!
Happy Belated Birthday!! Can I borrow that friend who drove the babysitter to you? ;-) It sounds like a wonderful birthday weekend! I am very impressed with Trina running a marathon.
Happy Birthday. Glad you had a great time.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Kelly looks like she belongs in your family!
Post a Comment