We did our gift exchange and had the Willardson family party on Sunday. Tami and David are leaving to the East Coast over the Holidays so we did it a little early this year. We renacted the Nativity as we do every year (this year Gary and I were Mary and Joseph). Then the kids exchanged gifts and the adults exchanged gifts of Service they are going to perform for each other. Then the best part of all for the kids was that Santa came and gave them each a gift!! Love the holidays and spending time with the Family!! Again thanks Mom and Dad Willardson you always put so much energy into everything and make it so memorable and fun!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Santa Clause Came to Town!!
We did our gift exchange and had the Willardson family party on Sunday. Tami and David are leaving to the East Coast over the Holidays so we did it a little early this year. We renacted the Nativity as we do every year (this year Gary and I were Mary and Joseph). Then the kids exchanged gifts and the adults exchanged gifts of Service they are going to perform for each other. Then the best part of all for the kids was that Santa came and gave them each a gift!! Love the holidays and spending time with the Family!! Again thanks Mom and Dad Willardson you always put so much energy into everything and make it so memorable and fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just catching up on your blog, I cannot believe Gary's parents! Wow! Now those are super-duper grandparents, all the activities they do! You really have been just "trudging through" the sickness with all these holiday activities, kudos to you!
I love that they do a Nativity every year, I wish I did...better yet, I wish I had in-laws that did it!
Post a Comment