Whitney with her teacher Mrs. Whitman
Last night Whitney was part of her 2nd grade production of "Disco Disney". It was fun to see all the cute kids in their costumes. Whitney was Jane in the movie Tarzan and looked perfect in her costume! I tried to get pictures of her on stage but my camera is horrible! We wanted to say Thank You to all of our wonderful family who took the time to come see her. It meant so much to her to have you there!! Thanks to Grandma Larkin, Grandma & Grandpa Willardson, Kristie, Ray and Abigail!
3 comments:
I bet she did a great job!! How neat!
I can totally see Jane. Whitney's so smiley and cute. I love the Disney program!! It's gotten to be such a major production.
She looks so cute. I am a little behind on blogging so now I have to play catch up. Have fun on your vacation!
Post a Comment