Monday, May 19, 2008

SWIMMING WEATHER!!




Tonight being family night we decided to take the kids to the pool. We noticed on Sunday that the outdoor pool at Lifetime (our awesome gym thats only a block away from our house) was open so we were excited to take the kids. You have to love this weather!! I know the pictures are only of me and Kylie but its because Lifetime has a crazy rule about no camera's allowed at the gym. Gary got these pictures and then he got in trouble and had to put the camera away! Kylie was so scared to try the slide but after she did it once she didn't want to stop.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Trista you look so cute! Love Lifetime Fitness, wish I was closer! See you tonight!

Larkin Family said...

How fun!! I clicked on your pictures so I could see them better and KyKy looks like she was having a blast with her MOM. Can you lighten your pics? MOM

Karen said...

NO CAMERAS... I can't believe they will not let you take pictures! That's crazy! At least you were able to get a couple cute pictures!