I have spent the day going through my photo album that I made when I was young. Alot of the pictures are fading so I spent the afternoon scanning them into my computer. I have a lot more to go but it will be nice once they are all organized.
Here is just a few of my pictures. I know I look like a NERD!!! Good thing I'm not one now. But I guess thats what I must of thought then too. Oh Well!



5 comments:
So cute! I loved the class ones! You were not a nerd! You had the best birthday parties ever!
I love the flash back! I look at pictures of me growing up and even in the last couple of years and I think, "What was I thinking wearing my hair like that or wearing those clothes." I guess it will give our kids something to laugh at when they get older! Thanks for sharing!
That is so cool! I remember all of you always having light blood hair so it was easy to spot you in the class pictures. Very cute!
Don't ya just love the eighties and nineties...Your pictures are really cute you look just like Kylie or I should say Kylie looks just like you!
Oh my gosh, those are so unbelievably cute!! It's amazing to watch you transform from Kylie into Whitney into you.
Post a Comment