(back row) Lora Petersen, Lyndi Hazen, Brooke Staples, Rob Kelly, Chad Killebrew, Nathan Eldridge (Front Row) Tiffany Harris, Emily Folkman, Amy VanDyke, Me, Matt Yeates & Melissa Winegar. (I listed all maiden names since I can't remember everybody's married names!! Sorry!)
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Mini High School Reunion
I had a little High School reunion with friends that I grew up with in Layton. It was fun to catch up with everyone that I haven't seen for 16 years (I know that means I'm getting old!)!!! Melissa was the one who traveled from Las Vegas and planned all this for us!! Thanks Melissa it was fun to remember the good old days!!

(back row) Lora Petersen, Lyndi Hazen, Brooke Staples, Rob Kelly, Chad Killebrew, Nathan Eldridge (Front Row) Tiffany Harris, Emily Folkman, Amy VanDyke, Me, Matt Yeates & Melissa Winegar. (I listed all maiden names since I can't remember everybody's married names!! Sorry!)
(back row) Lora Petersen, Lyndi Hazen, Brooke Staples, Rob Kelly, Chad Killebrew, Nathan Eldridge (Front Row) Tiffany Harris, Emily Folkman, Amy VanDyke, Me, Matt Yeates & Melissa Winegar. (I listed all maiden names since I can't remember everybody's married names!! Sorry!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Trista- It was so much fun! Thanks for coming! Cute picture! Will you send it to my email! I would love to post it to my blog too! If you don't care!
That sounds like so much fun! I am comforted I am not the only one who has trouble remembering married names. Especially my close childhood friends will always be their maiden name to me and I seem to have to take a moment when ever I have to refer to them by their full name.
Post a Comment