Monday, April 28, 2008

FAMILY SKATE NIGHT





Monday night up at the kids school they had a skate party. The kids had been so excited for weeks and wouldn't let me forget. Weston was hoping he could rent a scooter since he lost his. When we got there all he could rent was rollerblades which he had never used before. Luckily he caught on pretty quick (with a little help from Dad). Even Kylie was excited to use her new scooter. The kids had fun and then after we went out to eat at our favorite "Rock Creek Pizza".

8 comments:

Kelly said...

The weather was so beautiful for that too! I miss fun, casual school things like that in my old neighborhood!

Huffstuff said...

What a fun activity. I will have to mention it to our school up here.

Zoo Keeper said...

Hey Trista! It is fun to see you via "blogger"!! It's a small world. Ashlee mentioned she had talked to you. You have such a cute family. Time goes by so fast! You look fabulous! What is your secret! keep in touch!

The Ackerman Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I was going to take my kids, but ended up having a busy day and all I wanted was to stay home and rest. Luckily they didn't realize they had missed anything.

Heather M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy K said...

How fun, I love Kylie on her little princess scooter. You made it into a fun family event. I applaud you. I moaned, sent Ashely along with her friend, picked Kourtney up from soccer and dropped her off to skate for a few minutes while I washed the car. Your way is much more memorable--and also looks much better in pictures :)

Mindy K said...

ps.--Is it just me, or are some of these blogger "word verifications" getting a little too complex?

Janine said...

Trista I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw the link on Rachel's page. How fun! Looks like you guys are doing so great!