My friend Shaleece tagged me so here I go:
10 Years ago where was I? I was living in Phoenix, Arizona working at Wells Fargo Financial Services in Sun City Arizona. Gary was in Medical School and I was having the hardest time being away from my family.
5 Things on my to do list? Clean my house. Get my car cleaned, Exercise (sometime this week, lets not over do it). Take more time to just be with my Hubby!! Make all these phone calls regarding our new house.
Snacks I enjoy. Diet Coke with a splash of regular coke! And if I want to indulge my favorite is an Oreo shake at Astro Burger.
What would I do if I became a Billionaire? I would payoff all my husbands student loans and every other debts we have and all my families debts. Then I would hire a maid! My husband would love to travel the world but I would just love to spend time together just doing the simple things.
5 Things people don't know about me. I am a pretty open book so there aren't to many secrets in my closet. My favorite show is the Bachelor. I am a night owl. I love reality TV (which drives my hubby crazy) I am the youngest of 4 and my nickname when I was young was "4T"
5 Places I've lived. Layton, Bountiful, Sandy, Phoenix, Ahwatukee, Tucson and South Jordan (oops thats 7)
Bunco Girls you are officially tagged!!
2 comments:
Fun to read! I love hearing about friends. Okay, I'll get on mine.
You're killing me with the casual exercise and Oreo shake. I'm pretty sure I'll never shake those last elusive vanity pounds with my love of all things sweet. My pear shape is here to stay. They came out with that study last year that said women with a small waist and a big hiney are intelligent--what a total crock. It means I have a big butt. Okay, sorry. Don't know where that came from.
LOVE your blog Trista! I need to actually post something on mine. Okay so what does it mean to be "TAGGED" I don't get it :)
Suzanne
Post a Comment