Monday, April 21, 2008

Kylie's 3!!!

Kylie turned 3 on Saturday!!She woke up to find Grandma Larkin's present on the kitchen counter and her eyes got so big she couldn't believe that present was for her!! Grandma Larkin gave her a Princess Scooter the only thing she asked for! Her Birthday was pretty lame because we were driving to St. George. But before we left Grandma Willardson and Kristie met us in our car where Kylie opened her presents. Grandma Willardson gave her a Princess sleeping bag and Princess dancing jewelry box. She loved them!! This was especially special because April 19th is also Grandma Willardson's Birthday!! She is always so thoughtful and went completely out of her way to find us to make sure Kylie had her presents on her Birthday!! ThaNKS MOM!! We hope you had a special day TOO!! After her presents we headed to St. George where we met our friends again at Blue Bunny Ice Cream. It turned out really fun they had a D.J. for the kids to dance to and played games with them. Kylie won the Limbo prize! I can't believe my baby is 3!! Time goes by so fast!

2 comments:

The Huntsman Family said...

Hey Trista! I'm a blogger now. It's so addicting. I hope all is well.

-Leslie

Mindy K said...

I can't believe your baby is three either. Cute family pictures. I love the limbo contest. I can't believe she's old enough to ride a princess scooter. And how fun for her to share a birthday with Grandma!