Sunday, June 8, 2008

IDAHO BUNCO RETREAT

The GANG!!


This is Heather's incredible cabin!


We returned from a fun weekend in Idaho with my cute girlfriends from Bunco and their husbands. We spent a weekend in pure luxury where the boys played games and the girls chatted it up until the wee hours of the morning. Heather worked so hard and was so generous to share her in-laws incredible cabin! Heather you are wonderful and girls so are you!! I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends!! We missed the girls that couldn't make it!! We had so much fun we will have to do this again!

9 comments:

Mindy K said...

HI, I had so much fun. I see you've already been to Kelly's blog too. GO KELLY! She got some great pics, and I already took some, hee-hee. I loved getting to be better friends up there. THANKS so much for the ride.

Tami Price said...

What a great get away! Looks like you had a ton of fun! You guys are so tan from your trip! Let's get together soon!

The Ackerman Family said...

What a fun trip! Isn't their cabin amazing! It is so perfect for group get-aways! I am glad you got to relax and have fun!

Huffstuff said...

looks like fun. Where in Idaho were you?? We are going to a cabin in Island park in a few weeks. Hope it will warm up.

cori said...

Great slide show! I wish we were all still there! Fun memories!
cori

Kelly said...

Love the memories! Maybe we can make this a TWICE a year trip!

Anonymous said...

You seem to have too much fun in your life. Why not start taking me with you more often? I know that ;your friends would just love me!

Dad Larkin

Anonymous said...

Left a message last nite but messed it up some how and you didn't get it. BUT I have to say AGAIN, what an awesome place!! I need your friends to be MY FRIENDS so I can go to places like THAT!!

YOUR MOM!!

Zoo Keeper said...

HEY! I wanted to ask you if you have ever checked out Facebook? A friend of mine told me about how she caught up with friend through Facebook, I got on and found highschool friends! You should check it out! It's addicting!