Monday, February 25, 2008

ANNUAL ST. GEORGE GIRLS WEEKEND!!!


I just got back from the funnest weekend! We have an annual girls weekend in St. George. This includes all my sisters Tricia, Trina and Angie (Sister-in-law)and my Mom. The plan to go to the Parade of Homes in St. George but we weren't as successful of achieveing that goal as we had planned on. We lost our objective as soon as we hit St. George at around 5:30 Thursday and decided to hit T.J. Maxx & More (got to include the More!!). We where there almost until it closed and all of us were ready to collapse from starvation. Then the plan was to go to the home show in the morning but on our way to the home show we stopped at T.J. Maxx again and found out that they have a back room and they gave us access!!! Now thats as close to euphoria as you can get for us!! We were able to get first pick at all the goods before everyone else did!!! We didn't leave until 3:00p.m. and now had to go and rent a U-HAUL trailer to take all the stuff we bought back home. Then yes we did go and see some model homes since that was the purpose of this trip. Then we had to hit Ross, Dillards and Target. We also ate at almost every restaurant in St. George and shopped until the stores started to know us by name (thats when you know you're a good shopper!!) I want to tell my sisters thanks so much!! I am so grateful for you!! Can't wait until next year!!!

3 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Was there anything left at TJ Max when you were done? J/K We sat in front of Gary and your kids on Sunday and I was impressed that he was there early and the kids looked great. I don't know how Jake would have faired if I was gone for a weekend. I usually have his mom lined up to make sure they all survive!

Huffstuff said...

Sounds fun and lucky. Can't believe you had to rent a u-hal. Glad you were able to see my blog.

Marjorie Willardson said...

Gary did have his mom lined up Thursday and Friday. However, I heard that he had a lot of fun activities planned for them Saturday. We had fun having Gary and the kids over to our home for Sunday dinner. By the way -- Us girls -- the two Tami's, Trista, Kristie and I have to go and do something fun! Just us girls. Any ideas where we can go?