I am the worst at taking my kids to the Dentist. It is probably the result of me hating the dentist. I have always said "I would rather give birth to a child than go to the dentist!" I have found the greatest Pediatric Dentist Dr. Johnson in Riverton. His office makes it fun for the kids and the best part is he has laughing gas which my kids especially Whitney need to help them chill out! I only was able to get pictures of Kylie since all the kids went back at the same time. I was so proud of Kylie she was so big. They where attempting to take 6 x-rays but where only able to get 2 but she did so good. She is the only one who got a an extra prize for having no cavities. Whitney has 4 and Weston has 2 or more I can't even remember! All I could think of was $$$$ since now that the kids need dental work we don't have dental insurance!! Isn't that how it works!!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
THE DREADED DENTIST!!
I am the worst at taking my kids to the Dentist. It is probably the result of me hating the dentist. I have always said "I would rather give birth to a child than go to the dentist!" I have found the greatest Pediatric Dentist Dr. Johnson in Riverton. His office makes it fun for the kids and the best part is he has laughing gas which my kids especially Whitney need to help them chill out! I only was able to get pictures of Kylie since all the kids went back at the same time. I was so proud of Kylie she was so big. They where attempting to take 6 x-rays but where only able to get 2 but she did so good. She is the only one who got a an extra prize for having no cavities. Whitney has 4 and Weston has 2 or more I can't even remember! All I could think of was $$$$ since now that the kids need dental work we don't have dental insurance!! Isn't that how it works!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm right there with ya on the dental insurance thing, ugh! I'm proud of you though! See you tonight!
Post a Comment