I am married to the most creative husband. He never stops thinking about different ways to have fun. I should add that it helps if you have no fear! When it came to Christmas this year he decided to take his father out to dinner and to a Jazz game. My Dad's gift was a ticket to the Olympic Park to go Bobsledding. Last night we all (me, my kids, my Mom and of course Gary and my Dad) headed up to the Olympic Park to watch them risk there lives going over 80 mph in a bobsled. We got to the Park a little early so the kids were able to tour the park. Then we headed up, up, up the hill to the Bobsled. The guys had to go through their class to know they are risking there lives and they could withdraw and quit at anytime. They where all worked up and ready to go until the snow started to fall and the wind started to blow! After waiting for over an hour they canceled their ride! We were so bumbed but they rescheduled for today!! I am posting the pictures showing how much fun we had last night and I will post the pictures after their ride tonight to let you know if they survived!


No comments:
Post a Comment