Thursday, February 14, 2008

GRANDPARENTS DAY VALENTINES PARTY!

Like I have said in the past I have the most incredible Mother-in-law. This month for Grandparents Day they had a Valentine sleep over party and the kids had a blast!! They look forward to this every year! From the minute the kids step in the house they are going from one activity to the next. Finger painting, pin-the-heart on the Bear, Valentine Box decorating, has the adults be the waiters for the kids, decorate a cookie, scavenger hunts, then there is movies and games. Like I said its INCREDIBLE!! We love her and are so blessed to have her!! Thanks Mom for being so WONDERFUL WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

michigan_herrs said...

That is so cool! I just found your blog. Your mom told me about it. Sorry it took so long to find you but now we are offically 'linked up'. Though I am afraid mine blog has gone to the depressing stage, but I keep reminding myself this too shall pass. Well glad I could find ya! Now I can get all caught up.

Anonymous said...

Trista -- you are the BEST! I am so lucky to have you for a daughter-in-law! Love you lots!

Larkin Family said...

LOVE YOUR SITE!! LOVE THE MUSIC - SOFT AND SENTIMENTAL!! WHERE DID YOU FIND IT? HOW DID YOU KNOW HOW TO PICK IT?

YOU ARE AWESOME - DID YOU KNOW THAT? I'M SO DANG PROUD OF YOU!!

MOM