We moved Whitney and Weston's rooms down to the basement back in November once we finished the basement. (It took forever as many of you know with the Radon issues that we had.) We were worried they'd be nervous so we decorated each of their rooms really cute and always made it seem so exciting that they could be down there together. Luckily we designed their rooms with a "Jack & Jill" bathroom so they are able to see through the bathroom and see each other in their beds. I don't think they would be sleeping down there if they couldn't see each other. Weston our "Tough Guy" has had a hard time lately. He seems to be scared of everything. The other night Gary went down stairs to check on them and had to take this picture. It just made us laugh. Weston had gotten scared and climbed in bed with Whitney and this is how Gary found them. Don't let Whitney know I put this on here she would be so embarrased because it shows her underwear. But I thought it was so funny.
Monday, March 3, 2008
THE BEST OF FRIENDS!
We moved Whitney and Weston's rooms down to the basement back in November once we finished the basement. (It took forever as many of you know with the Radon issues that we had.) We were worried they'd be nervous so we decorated each of their rooms really cute and always made it seem so exciting that they could be down there together. Luckily we designed their rooms with a "Jack & Jill" bathroom so they are able to see through the bathroom and see each other in their beds. I don't think they would be sleeping down there if they couldn't see each other. Weston our "Tough Guy" has had a hard time lately. He seems to be scared of everything. The other night Gary went down stairs to check on them and had to take this picture. It just made us laugh. Weston had gotten scared and climbed in bed with Whitney and this is how Gary found them. Don't let Whitney know I put this on here she would be so embarrased because it shows her underwear. But I thought it was so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh that is so cute!!! This picture will be a treasure in years to come! Reminds me of Hannah and Jacob. They have slept so well.......only now because we had to put them in the same room!
So funny. Those are the best pictures--and they just keep getting better as the years go and the boys start coming around. Super cute blog. I'll have to get inspired when I get around to it.
very cute..... My boys like to sleep together too.
Rachel
I love that picture! It is amazing how kids can sleep in such weird angels, touching other people, and tossing and turning! You looked so cute on Tues. night, as usual! Your "Service" was definitely one of the hot items!
Post a Comment