Thursday, March 13, 2008

ONE OF GARY'S FAVORITE THINGS!!





Gary loves living in Utah and living so close to the ski resorts. This is the first year he bought a season pass to Snowbird. When he bought his pass I questioned him on how much it was and why that wasn't an expense out of his "budget". He tried to tell me the season pass was for work. Ha-ha!! I like his kind of work.
I give Gary a hard time but I love that he gets to have fun doing what he loves which really isn't that often because he works to hard at his real job!! Today Gary and his brother Ray went up skiing together I thought I'd share some of their pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck!! Are you an Olympic Champion Skier!! You make it look fun and easy...

michigan_herrs said...

Someday we will make it out there and hopefully we can all go skiing together!

Rachel