Sunday, March 9, 2008

MY FIRST JAZZ GAME!!



I am so lucky to have such cute friends!! My friend Heather heard that I had never been to a Jazz game so she invited me Saturday night. We had second row seats and ate with the Jazz 100 club. The seats next to us where empty so our cute friend Corey came and sat with us during the game. I don't think I will be able to go to another game because it doesn't get better than this. I had so much fun!! I want to say THANK YOU Heather you are so thoughtful!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cori told me you were going to the game with Heather, that's even better that she got to come sit with you! Looks like fun, I need to hit Heather up!

Mindy K said...

That is a great picture of you girls. You're probably right. Jazz games will never be the same if you start out like that :)