We just returned from St. George where we had so much fun in the SUNSHINE!! My Sister Tricia with her daughter McKenzie and I with my kids headed down on Wednesday where we spent three days just looking for houses (with my expert fathers help!). We where thinking we could get a good deal on a little vacation house that we could buy together. We found some really cute resort houses but decided to wait. The market seems to be a buyers market but sellers still have their prices high. We had fun dreaming!!! We will just have to enjoy Mom and Dad's house down there that they are so generous to share with us!! (Thanks Mom and Dad!)
On Friday Gary arrived and Tricia headed home with my parents. Gary and I had fun just relaxing and spending time with our good friends Jared and Marylynn Royer and their kids. We returned home tonight to freezing weather we already want to go back to St. George where the weather was 75 perfect degrees!!


3 comments:
I looove St. George! Don't you think the kids do too? This has a been a year where we have really needed warm St. George to escape to, golly geesh!
We were in Zion last week. The temps were perfect, I hated to come home to the cold as well.
I am so jealous! While you were enjoying the beautiful, warm sun, I was getting out winter coats for the kids to wear to church!! I am so ready for warmer weather! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment