Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER!


The day started with the girls getting ready in their Easter Dresses! They where so excited to be matching.

After church we where running from one place to the next but we didn't want to miss any of the fun!! First we headed to Trina's (my sister) house for her annual Easter Egg Hunt where the kids loaded up on candy and even some dollar bills! Then we headed over to the Willardson's for Easter Dinner and program. I am so Thankful for the blessing of living in Utah!! After living away for 8 years we really do cherish the many things we get to do with family! Thanks Trina for letting us come even for a short time!! You always make things fun!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Those dresses look even prettier on your beautiful girls! BTW, Suzanne and I got the last two pups, I didn't know you were looking! I just google searched and found the breed I wanted, then actually found them on KSL.com from a lady our age in Lehi who cross-bred her girl Maltese this one time to try it out. She said she will not do it again, too hard to give the puppies up. We love Gizmo! Steve was a tough sell too, but it finally worked!

Mindy K said...

I love those dresses on your girls--and your dress, by the way, was the cutest of them all. Made for you. Fun slideshow. I love the picture of you girls with your mom. You're all definitely related.

The Ackerman Family said...

Looks like you had a fun, busy Easter! I too loved the dresses! I also love the look of your blog! It seems like everyone has these cute templates for their blogs, and mine is still the boring one off blogger...oh well.